This event has expired. Archived – CLICK HERE for current events
Love being an Xtreme Action Park Member? Then be a part of our Marketing Street Team and help us bring others to the Park! We are seeking members to assist with marketing and communications campaigns, connecting with the public, social media ambassadors and event planning. All applicants should be outgoing, personable and want to share all the fun and excitement that Xtreme has to offer at Fort Lauderdale’s biggest events!
These are both paid and intern opportunities! Activities include tabling, attending local events, writing posts, photography, public engagement on and off property, distributing materials and planning events.
Join the team at some of these local upcoming events: Community Events, Rodeo, Parades, Festivals, Scouting events, Stadium and Arena Shows and Games, 5k Runs and Marathons, Networking, Expos and Community Conferences.
Positions Available (Paid and Intern):
- Brand Ambassador
- Graphic Designer
- Social Media Management and Blogger
- Event Planner
Basic Skills and Requirements:
- Must be 18 & older (Some events will require 21 & older)
- Energetic, detailed oriented and enthusiastic
- Open minded and willing to contribute fresh ideas
- Comfortable speaking with new and prospective guests
- Flexible with schedule and able to meet deadlines
- Superior writing and research skills
- Provide and receive constructive criticism
- Have a great sense of humor and most important, Be Xtreme!
- Official Street Team Member
- Potential Full Time Employment
- Interns receive School Credits
- Additional Bonus paid in Xtreme Action Park Activity Credits
- Receive promo items first and exclusive access to events
- Training in public relations and marketing
- Networking connections
Be a part of a fun and exciting group! Complete the registration form below to get started:
WOW us. We will be in touch!