Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Park Takeover
On Saturday, January 25, 2020, Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital will be taking over Xtreme Action Park to raise awareness of their Catch the Love donation drive, a community effort to build another four floors onto the hospital. Help us help JDCH as we support their efforts to GO UP higher when you Go UP on our High Ropes Course Adventure at Xtreme Action Park.
Climb high on our indoor Ropes Course and $5 of your ropes course attraction purchase will go to support JDCH’s Catch the Love Campaign. Join us in helping to give another child a healthier, happier tomorrow.
Your $5 Contribution will go towards:
- Expanding facilities for specialized cardiac, intensive care and medical surgical capabilities
- Strengthening leading-edge pediatric care and treatments, including cancer, orthopedic, neurology and neonatal
- Comforting and supporting more families facing their most challenging times
- Extending JDCH services into more communities that need our help
- Empowering JDCH to help save and heal more young lives