How to Qualify for Super Karts
Are you ready for more? Join our elite group of members by qualifying to be a Super Race License holder. All you have to do is drive! Show us your best lap times and if you are eligible, we will upgrade your membership level at no charge. Only qualified Super Members are allowed to drive our new Super Kart fleet.
- All drivers must be a minimum of 16 years old.
- Participants must be a current Pro Race Member with a current race license with no derogatory marks or bans on their license.
- Drivers must have raced our track at least 5 times on our new layout (since April 2019). 3 of the 5 races must show at least one lap per heat with our current Super Race qualifying lap time. Currently 24.50 seconds.
Super Race Times
Friday, Saturday & Sunday:
Races will be at 2pm and 10pm.
Plus Takeover Tuesdays 9pm – 10pm
Select race times based on availability.
Inquire at Guest Services upon arrival
Move over, it’s time for the members to Take Over the Track! Every second Tuesday night will belong to race members only. No more worries about competing with novice drivers or unnecessary slow downs because some drivers think drifting is cool. This is the time to get that record lap!
Takeover Tuesday Schedule:
Every other Tuesday night from 7pm-10pm*
- 7-9pm – Open Pro Race Sessions
- 9-10pm – Super Race Sessions
*All dates subject to availability. Excludes blackout dates and holidays. Cannot be combined with any offers or promotions.
Current Super Members
All current Super members will need to re-qualify in order to drive the new Super karts on the new track layout. This is a safety precaution for all of our drivers. If you are a current Super Member, please attend one of our Super Saturday qualifying sessions OR you may show a track member your qualifying race times on the new track.
The current race requirement is 24.500 second laps in our Pro Karts.