In keeping with our core values, we are committed to the health and safety of all guests, team members and our community. These are just some of the specific cleaning protocols that have always been adhered to within the park along with new initiatives:
- Sanitize wipe and spray exterior and interiors of all helmets after every use. Also, we utilize proprietary, specially designed vacuum drying rack system for helmets to remain on in between uses.
- Spray sanitize all skates after every use.
- Delicately clean and sanitize all VR goggle and devices with alcohol wipes before each use.
- Clean 3D glasses with alcohol solution before each use.
- Wipe and spray sanitize Laser Tag equipment before each use.
- New head socks and shoe socks available for purchase and required for all rental equipment used by guests.
- All bowling balls and areas cleaned thoroughly on a daily basis.
- Self service hand sanitizing stations are available for public use.
- Automatic soap dispenser in every bathroom.
- Fully staffed cleaning crew to continuously maintain the facility while in use daily.
Additional procedures recently adopted:
- Increasing staff each shift to specifically to clean and disinfect our facility – This will be accomplished with the launching of an ABC (Always Be Cleaning) initiative allowing for constant disinfecting of common surfaces all day long throughout each department.
- Adding more self serve hand sanitizing stations within the park.
- Keeping interior access doors propped when possible to reduce touch points.